Dalan the Deer!
Bailey's Cute Halloween Pumpkin!Yeh, we finished cutting grain just in time for Halloween. He He! We finished this afternoon with snow in the edges of the field. Crazy. Bailey got her wisdom teeth out on Friday and has been so miserable. She missed Friday school and did not go today. Hopefully she will be able to go tomorrow. I feel so bad for her. Cary and his family came on Friday and Saturday and we had a great time with them. It was really low key and enjoyable. Cary came up for Dirk Johnson's wedding. (might I add long awaited wedding) ha ha. Dalan also came and spent some time with us on Saturday and then hurried back for a nine o'clock date. (blind) He called this morning and talked to me a minute with cooking questions. Some lucky girl is going to get steak and cheese cake but he didn't know who. He is having a blast. What a socializer! He did not get that from his parents, I am not sure where it came from.
No comments:
Post a Comment