My awesome husband, the love of my life made me my very own quilting frames. How cool is that. Does that mean I am a Grandma?? Grandma's always had the quilting frames when I was growing up. Anyway Bailey and I were excited to put them to good use. Bailey and I have been working on a levi quilt for her for some time. We finally got off center and got real busy and we got it all pieced together last week, so we put it on Sunday evening while the boys were at Priesthood meeting and we finished it Monday after Bailey got home from school. I even got it bound yesterday and she got to sleep with it last night. The back is that minkee like material and it is soooo soft. It is really really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That turned out SO CUTE!!!! Great Job! Macie said she likes it too! Awesome quilting frames too!
Post a Comment