Monday, March 14, 2011

Cabinets 2011

This is the BEFORE, only a little messier than it usually was. The small table and guitars are not usually there, but defiantly cluttered, non attractive space.


Here is the wood (Alder) and melamine we bought to do the project.


Stacy built the bottom cabinets first.

Here are the top cabinets.

Cabinet doors, so pretty!

After they were stained.


Then we glazed them all. The one on the left is with the glaze and the one on the right is not glazed (more orange looking)

Stinky but fun top coating them.

Then we waxed them. Ready to hang.


Scot and Dani Green came out and helped us hang them. Yeah, thanks a bunch!

Stacy getting them hung really well to the wall.

Ready for counter top and handles and knobs.



AFTER
Bailey and I spent Saturday afternoon and got some stuff in the cabinets. So awesome, so much great space. We went to Rexburg to DI and found the office chairs. How totally awesome. We didn't have plans on buying chairs because of money so we were so excited to buy these three for $30.00.

Formica

In the corner Stacy made really long drawers (we didn't waste any space) and my cricut mats fit perfect, even my 24 inch long mat. So cool.

Look, I even have empty shelves, how cool is that!

I LOVE IT! Thanks Stacy for being such an awesome best friend.

I Love You!


1 comment:

Katie said...

They look awesome!!!