Macie and Bailey feeding the calves.
This was so cool. The bluebirds must have been migrating. They usually don't see bluebirds there and that morning we counted 14 in the tree. I was so sad that I didn't have my good camera and I had to take these pictures through the glass not to scare them. It was so awesome. I love love bluebirds. They make me happy and always bring a smile to my face.
These were are snow banks on the Pole Line road when we came home on Monday. Pretty hard to take when you come from Twin where is it totally bare and on the edge of green. We can't wait!
So for the rest of the week, we just did small stuff, like sleep in, go to Rexbure, Idaho Falls, and Bailey and Stacy worked in the shop on a book shelf. It was just really low key. On Wed we took Bailey to Rexburg to have an ultra sound done on her gallbladder. We think it turned out well and there is no problems. I think they will want to run some more test, but we think we will wait and see how whe does the next few weeks. On Friday we went to IF to buy some wood and we stopped and picked up Jacee and she spent the week-end with us. The girls had a great time. We also watched Conference. It was absolutly wonderful. So uplifting and good. Jeff, Alana and family and Lisa and kids came up and we had a great time watching Sunday Conference and eating yummy food and visiting. It was a great week-end.
No comments:
Post a Comment