Family
Loved your letters this week and your emails. Always good to hear all well there. Well I pretty much filled you in on everything going on here. i wanted you to get some mail from me this week and also the baptism programs!:) I just wrote Justin a letter of advice and encouragement and I have been pondering on my mission and how much I have changed. Wish I could fully explain it in words. It is and has been such a blessing in my life. I am excited for Justin and all the adventures that awaits him in the next 24 months. So sweet. Well keep safe and happy and healthy. Have a good week and kill elk!:) I wanna see some pics of this new 7 mm :) is Bailey shooting one of them? Well take care, I am doing good and keeping healthy. :) Love you all. Elder Lerwill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment