Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Letter from our Mom Lerwill-We love her and her testimony!

As I write this Christmas letter, I am listening to the sweet music of this season. It brings so many wonderful memories of other times. How thankful I am for my Savior. For the wondrous gifts he has given us; His birth, His life, and His death that we may all live together again with Him. As I have studied the New Testament during this year, it has strengthened my testimony that he loves us as individuals. He know us and we are so important to him.

I hope you are having a Christmas season of peace and hope. I hope you are remembering the blessings you have received through this year. I hope you are making resolutions to live a better, more Christ center life in the coming year.

My grandson, Dalan is coming to the end of his two year mission service and another grandson, Justin has just begun his. I am so proud of them. The rest of the grandchildren are busy growing and doing so many different things. Each one is wonderfully unique and how I love that.

My Jeff and Alana, my Stacy and Brenda, my Lisa and Scott, and my Ryan and Kalle are all in such a hurry! They are each one so busy and such good parents. And, they are each one so kind and helpful to me. I appreciate them all so much. I am thankful for family and friends who help each other through the good times and the hard times we all have.
I wish you health and happiness for the coming New Year. Love to you.
Verna

No comments: