Monday, September 3, 2012
CHANGE...IT IS HARD
Last night as Stacy and I were laying in bed Stacy said to me," I could be sad." I said, "why?" (This is something I usually say, not him.) And he said, " just listen." As I listened I heard the kids in one of their rooms laughing and teasing each other. Their joyful voices kidded each other back and forth. It was the sweetest sounds ever. Stacy said, "I don't want it to change." Me neither!! Where has time gone. Dalan goes back to college next Monday and Bailey's Senior year will fly by just like life does. I love that Stacy and I have had the opportunity to be the parents of wonderful wonderful children. Things will change drastically in the year to come but we will enjoy every minute. And yes the changes will all be good, but it will be so different than having our family at home living with us. Change can be so hard! Especially when it is the end of an era. We have two children who are adults. Pretty crazy. So as I dried my tears in bed I will do the same now and continue on enjoying EVER SINGLE MOMENT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment