Friday, March 29, 2013

Best Year of High School


Best Year of High School

This is an article that was in the War Cry

Best Year of High School by Lauren Birch

Entering high school, students expect tough classes, large amounts of homework and stressful teachers.  Others have more positive thoughts of dances, games and friends. Both can be expected from the 4 years students spend in high school. Making each year a huge mess of good and bad.  With different events happening for each grade, the question is asked: what is the best year of high school? It's a debate with many different opinions: Senior Bailey Lerwill says "My best year in high school was my junior year. Because that was the year that I really found out who I was and who I wanted to be". Although junior year was Lerwill's favorite year, that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else.

No comments: