Saturday, December 18, 2010

An Almost Perfect Day

Yesterday was an almost perfect day. It was a lot of fun. On Monday Stacy and I will have been married for 22 years. Wow, I cannot believe it. I have now been married for as long as I was single. How crazy is that. I remember when my wonderful mom reach that point and talking about it. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. Being married to Stacy is my GREATEST BLESSING ever! So in celebration of our anniversary we went to the temple yesterday morning and did sealings. It was a rush to be out their by 8:00 a.m. and we were late because of the roads and slow driving but once we huffed and puffed our way up to the sealing rooms in the Rexburg Temple and slowed our heartbeats it was a great experience. We had an awesome sealer who really talked about these wonderful blessings. After we finished we went to breakfast with the other couples who went from our ward also. It was fun to have interaction with other people who we don't normally do things with. Brent and Sheila Knight and John and Amanda Bevan were with us. After breakfast Stacy and I went to the bank and then headed to Idaho Falls to do some grocery shopping for Christmas and finish up the Christmas shopping. We just were really relaxed and did not rushed and it was a lot of fun just spending time together. We headed back to Rexburg and did a few things and then headed home. We unpacked the vehicle when we got home and then we got ready and Stacy, Bailey, Verna, and I went to Victor to Pierre's Playhouse and watched the play "The Christmas Carol". They did an awesome job and it was the perfect thing for me to get really in the Christmas spirit. It was a fun, great day. I love you Stacy L., Happy Anniversary. Here's to 40 more years together on this earth and then together for all ETERNITY!

No comments: