Dalan Lerwill
About Me Paper
1st hr
May 5, 2009
Throughout my life I wish to accomplish and succeed at everything I set my mind to and much, much more!
During high school I have spent much of my spare time dirt biking, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing, and spending time in the mountains with my family. My dad and I spend many days each fall in the mountains west of Driggs, hunting for deer, elk, bear, and moose. We are both very successful hunters and have been fortunate enough to harvest several of these big game animals yearly.
When I was 13 I bought my first motorbike, an XR100, sense that time I have sold and bought new ones! Dirt biking is the one thing I do when I am stressed and need a break from the world.
After high school I am attending BYU-I in Rexburg ID. for two semesters then I am planning on serving a mission for the LDS church. After that I wish to finish school, get married, and make babies.
I have not fully decided on a career but I have plenty of time to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life!
I wish to spend my one precious life taking full advantage of everything I do. Live life to its fullest, and be daring, doing things most people will be to afraid to even consider doing! This paper has explained and expressed my feelings on how I plan to live this one wild precious life of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment