Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I Want Off the List!!
O.K. are you asking yourself what list I want off of. Well the Senior Citizen List, I guess. I already feel old but this makes me feel even older. My kids think it is so funny that I get all kinds of mail for hearing aids and social security. I have even called the social security office a few years ago to make sure they had all the right information and they did. Don't know how it happened but I am on the list.... Today I got an offer to help me and my family with the winter driving and walking by looking into the River Rock Assisted Living in Jackson Hole Wyoming. Stacy thought it was quite funny, ha ha, I am not laughing. I am really not that old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment