This is a frame I bought at DI some time ago. Pretty ugly color but great details.
Here is the after of the frame. I really like it. Just haven't figured out what to put in it yet??
Ground Beef that I bought from Zaycon Foods. It looks like it will be great!
Wrapped and ready for the freezer.
Daikon, new to me. Tastes like a radish. We used it in some stir fry and ate it plain, pretty good.
card crafting
Got these cool signs off line and had them printed. Love them, the colors go great in bathroom. I have beeen wanting to do something new and this was the ticket. Not expensive either, gotta love it!
I love, love, love this saying. Found it on line also and had it printed up. This is totally how I feel!
I have been so into crocheting lately. I am loving it. I made some headbands and flowers for Bailey. I am working on a new headwrap like the ones that are so popular. Can't wait to show it to you when I finish. Bailey has wanted one for so long, I bought her one(15.00) so I could see if I could figure out how to make it. I knew I could do it, but just wasn't sure how to do it. Well I found a pattern and we will see, but I think it is turning out great. I bought new yarn (3) and spent around 15.00, so now I can make lots of headwraps!
No comments:
Post a Comment