Wow, what a week. Where do I start. We cut grain until the middle of the week and got snowed out. When the combines could run without breakdowns.( two wobble boxes!) Bailey was home from school for Fall Break and she and I got to enjoy the stomach flu together. So much fun. ha ha. Our dishwasher broke and was not worth fixing. But through it all feel so blessed. Yes I got a new dishwasher yeh! Bailey and I are now well and Stacy and Dalan did not have to experience it. And most amazingly we finished cutting grain yesterday all except 15 acres! The ox was in the mire and it dried out enough yesterday to go cut before the predicted snow storm. Jim Douglass came and drove a combine, Dalan was on combine, Cleve came and drove truck and then with Stacy, Bailey and I we kept everyone going. We worked until it started to snow but cut 100 acres or so. We feel so blessed! These pictures are of Monday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment