Dad, Mom & Bailey and whoever else!
How is everything going at home? I am going to try and get this in the mail soon so you all can know how I'm doing. It's werid not being able to just call! ha ha, But ya I am doing good, its going a lot eaiser and better that I thought! I can really feel all your prayers. So let me tell you about my first day. It was VERY busy, 5 mins after drop off we were being ran through alleys and pens like a bunch of freshly weened calves! ha It was pretty crazy. We got name tags, books and a big packet with kinds of material. Also got a pic taken. Then we sat through a 2 hr orentation meeting! It was extrememly hot in there. The food is good but it will defiently plug you up!haha, but seriously! My comp is Elder Vigil. He's from Wichita Kansas! He's way kool and we get along great! Our whole room and most our Distric is going to Mesa so its way kool! In our room there is elder Vigil, me, elder Richards, and elder Dickson! Everybody is way kool and we get along great! They have your entire day planned for you, every step, you just have to show up! haha, we only have about 30 min @ night and morning for personal, and in tht 1 hour we have to shower, study and last night we unpacked. And dad, there were notes in covers above the desks! haha ours hadn't been checked since 2000. So that was kind of fun! I'm learning a lot and surprisingly really enjoying the MTC experience. The spirit is so strong here and it's actually kind of fun! haha, there is lots of role plays and activities so they keep you hoppin!:) which is good! I'll see if I can get this mailed soon so you can know I am well!:) Be safe and I'll try to not get too fat! I need my pants to fit :) haha, I'll write again soon.
Love!!
Elder Dalan Lerwill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment