Monday, May 10, 2010

A great Mother's Day

Sunday was Mother's Day and it was a great day. First of all I have the most wonderful husband and friend in the world,  I don't know what I would do with out him. Thanks Stacy for being the BEST! Second of all I have the most wonderful children in the world. Bailey is a sweet heart and I love her cards and notes. Stacy and Bailey and I picked out my mother's day present the other day when we went to IF. They bought me a picture of the Idaho Falls temple and I love it. It is so pretty. I also got to hear from Dalan and it was awesome. He called around 5 and we got to talk for about an hour. We miss him so much,but he is doing so well and is becoming a great missionary. He is so busy, I worry how he can keep this pace up for 2 years! I will blog about his phone call and copy and past it to this blog on all the details. But I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have such a great family. I also have the BEST MOTHER ever. I love her so much and am so thankful for all she has and still does for me. She has always been one of my best friends. My other best friend and a TERRIFIC MOTHER is my sister Katie. Love you both and hope you had a great day, wish we were closer and we would go do lunch today. All my love to you both.

I have to say I have another GREAT MOM, Verna, what a remarkable lady she is. She is a wonderful person who I love very much. I also am very blessed to have wonderful sister-in-laws. Each one of them have so many talents and abililties that I envy and look up to. They are ALL wonderful mothers to our cute nieces and nephews that we love! Happy Mother's Day to you ALL!

No comments: