Thank you Justin for sharing your letter with us! Justin said it would be ok if I put this on the blogs. So cool! Thanks!
Written on June 1, 2010
Justin and Family,
How are things going? Hope all is well! Are you happy to be out of skool?:) Got any sweet summer plans?
Just wanted to say thanks for all the support! It means a lot. And Justin... The mission is hard, but it's amazing! do all you can and more to get on one!:) It is so amazing to be in peoples homes and see them change their lifes around 180 degrees! The gosple is real, and so is the effect that it has on people!
Justin there are people out there that need "YOU"! Not a missionary, you!
We are teaching a family right now named Doug and Katlyn Bryant, they are 20 years old and have 2 kids. It is a tuff situation and they are struggling as a couple. Missionaries have been trying to get into their home to teach them for the past 6 months and they haven't wanted anything to do with them! We had heard about them and they were on our list to go visit! Then 3 weeks ago I street contacted Doug. Because of my personality, hobbies and the way I was real with him, he let me set up a appointment. So we taught them and because of me, I have been able to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord! We have been teaching them for 3 weeks now and they have changed so much! The spirit is in their home and their marriage has improved 110 % plus now they are active!:) It is amazing to see how the spirit works! So keep up the good work! And if you want to prepare; study Preach My Gospel chapter 3 lessons, and try to get a hold of the missionaries there and go on splits with them! Those are the things I wish I would have done before coming out!:) Keep it up and you'll do great. man. Have a wonderful .... Talk to you soon.
Love
Elder Dalan Lerwill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so neat, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment