I baked 70 potatoes for the dinner, made three batches of cinnamon pecan rolls, and blueberry cinnamon rolls.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
What's Up....
Well it has been awhile since I have updated our adventures. Seems like we keep busy. We are trying hard to get our crops in. We have had good luck and only got rained out a couple of times but were able to get going soon after. The weather doesn't look that great for the next couple of days and that is really all the time we need to finish, so we will see how it works. Stacy put in a huge day yesterday. He got home last night at 2:00 a.m. a 350 acre day, wow! We will keep our fingers crossed. So there is Stacy's update. As for me, I have been busy doing camp stuff the last few days. We had our fund raiser on Tuesday with the scouts. It turned out really well. The members of the ward were very generous and we earned lots of money on our dessert auction. I think we made triple the ticket sales. Lots of yummy things, like huckleberry cheesecake that sold for $90.00. Bailey and I also had camp meeting on Sunday and Wednesday night. Last night was the certification meeting and so Bailey and I took the class and we are now certified in CPR. Oh how I pray that I don't have to ever use it. It was a long 4 hour plus meeting, but knowledge is power, right?! As for Bailey Boo, she is doing good, it has been a better week for her. Last week was prom and for the life of me cannot figure out why guys can be so stupid sometimes. (Not all guys) I want her to know that she is a beautiful, fun, beautiful, creative, beautiful, awesome, young lady. We are so proud of her!! Dalan came home on Saturday to spend the day with her and us and we had a great time just hanging out, eating, watching movies, goofing around. Bailey and Dalan both worked on their motor bikes and got them up and running for the summer season. Dalan is doing well in school. I think he really enjoys fulfilling the assignment given to him by his Mission President, Stake President, and Bishop of searching for a wife. He has met lots of people and done some fun things. We are proud of him also. He has been called to be the 2nd councilor in the Elders Quorum in his ward. He will do awesome. We truly have many blessings to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment