Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Eternal Families!
With all the hoopla we had going on last week we are enjoying being home. We are enjoying each other and not taking simple things for granted. I love my family so much. One of the really sad things that we missed out on last week was the sealing of my wonderful brother and his wonderful wife. Cary and Stephanie, I am so proud of you both. How I wish we could have been there with you. It would have been the first time our whole family had been in the temple. We must coordinate a temple trip and do it all together. I love you both and think you are both awesome people. The gospel is so important in our lives and I am so thankful that I know that I have an eternal family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment