We had a great Christmas. Lots of traditions and fun times. We delivered goodies to neighbors, visited friends, went to church the Sunday before and had great Christmas program, played rook, played Monopoly, listened to Christmas music, ate lots of good food, fudge, caramels rolls, clam chowder, ham, opened Christmas Eve presents, and the kids were even excited to wake up and open in the morning. Pretty sweet, to wake up hearing them whispering in Bailey's room. We are so blessed. Bailey got a new computer for school, Dalan got a new 10/22, Dad got a new sander and jig for wood working, and I got a I pad and a awesome ring from the kids. It has Stacy and I's birth stones on it with Love written underneath it. I love it. We had a great day. Dalan gave Stacy a air riffle gun that he was so excited to give to him. Bailey gave Dad some ear protectors with the ability to listen to the radio (for skidsteer) I also got some essential oils and diffuser and Stacy got a hitch for his pick up. We are all overly spoiled. Dalan gave Bailey two pillow pets and a necklace and Bailey gave Dalan some really nice headphones for his I Pod.
Three days after Christmas we headed to UT to Nathan and Hannah Hartshorn's wedding. They were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. It was beautiful. Dalan was his best man. We had a great time. We waited for Dalan at McDonald's and visited and even played a game of rook while waiting for him to do his duties. We then headed to Twin Falls on Sunday to spend the New Year with family. We had a grand time.
This is what we drank to bring in the new year. A little bubbly, huh!














No comments:
Post a Comment