| Bailey with Grandpa and Grandma Curtis |
| Jacob Miskin, Caleb Moosman, Gabriel Wilson, Keli Jepson, Bailey, Jessica Warburton, and Kylie Woolstenhulme |
| Keli, Bailey, Jess, and Kylie (Good Friends) |
| Keli and Bailey |
| Jess and Bailey |
| Kylie and Bailey |
| Jacob, Anders Curtis, Caleb, Gab, Keli, Bailey, Jess, Kylie |
| Jacob, Gab, Caleb, Anders |
| Colby Green and Bailey |
| Micahel Warburton, Jessica Warburton, Bailey and Dalan (Great Sibling Friends) |
| Bailey and Stormi |
| Dalan, Bailey, and Stormi |
| Bailey and Braiden Jorgenson, long time friends that share the same birthday! |
| Bailey and Grandma Lerwill |
We are so proud of Bailey! Seminary Graduation was an awesome night. Bailey was asked to give the opening prayer and she did a great job. She looked so cute and both of her Grandma's told her at different times too, that she was the most beautiful girl there. I have to agree. Though I think her friends are beautiful too, inside and out. I am so thankful that she has such wonderful friends. What a great blessing they have been in her life. It was great to have Grandpa and Grandma Curtis, and Grandma Lerwill and Stormi and Dalan all here to help celebrate. We came home afterwards and had a modge podge snack/supper and good old Texas Brownies. It was a great week end. I am so thankful for my many blessings.





No comments:
Post a Comment