Best brother and sister in law the one and only ones! Love them!
The best cousins! Love them!
Sahvanna Mcdonald
Part of the group! haha love these people!
<3 p="">
3>
3>
MY BFF!
going to miss this girl!!
one of the persons that helped me survive 4 years
Jessica
Andrea Reese Old school friends
Kylie! love her and going to miss her! love her
Miss keli Jeppson! Love her! She is putting in her mission papers! Love her fun personality
My best guy friend (brother)
No way I could had made it with out him~
Tucker Egbert
Leaves for mission
July 3
My old and forever Buddy!
Braiden Jorgensen
Wyatt Christensen
LOVE this boy soo sweet and we are going to BYUI
together this fall! Gabe Willson
Zane Dayton
My amazing Parents! Love them! And soo thankful for them
Colby Green
Always a good friend
Carolann Bell
My miss HAILY I'm soo going to miss this girl! Love her
Makena Schmidt
She is so sweet and I loved getting to know her!
Never Judge people!
My BEST friend ! Jess
This girl! I love and going to miss! Jazmin Villa My old elementary school friend!
Wow and just like that my 4 years are over!! WOW I've made some of the best friends I will ever have. I'm so thankful for my family and friends that helped me through this years. Some were fun moments and some not but that ok that is what made me grow. Ready to get new experience's and love life as it comes!



No comments:
Post a Comment