
Today in church we were talking about trials and getting through them and seeing the blessings and the different ways you can get those amazing blessings that the lord will bless you with! It made me start looking at my food allergies at a different light!
Thing's I have learned with dealing with this trail:
- Feel better
- I eat healthier food
- I have a better personality
- Feel like doing stuff ( not just laying on the couch )
- I'm happier
- I have more energy
- Lost puffy from the inflammation
- Will have to actually cook and not just through something in the microwave
- I'm not the only one..
- Better patients
- Dealing with different emotions
- Not eating out so I save money
- Eat different food I usually wouldn't
- Inspire people
- I got to learn new things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so thankful to be a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints! I am so glad to know that he is there for me and understands my pains and my happiness. I know he hears my prayers. I'm so thankful for my eternal family. My family is so amazing. I'm so glad that they have helped me grow my very own testimony. I do have a testimony of the church, I know that Joseph Smith saw angles and brought the gospel back to the world! If it wasn't true I do NOT think he would have died for it. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon, I know it is true! I have read it front to back 2 times and can tell you it is true!! Without an doubt! I try to hold up my light and let it shine. I pray DAILY that I am doing the things that my heavily father would want from me. I try to always listen to the spirit and without that still small voice there I would experience life with more struggles. He is a guilder He has helped me to know when I have been in danger and felt happy and conformed the truth to me. SO thankful for my life ,family, church, and trials that make me stronger and pushing me to grow and become a better person that the lord wants me to be!



No comments:
Post a Comment