Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Families Are Great

We have had a great week filled with visits from lots of family and it has been so great. Cary and Stephanie and their crew came last Wednesday to do some camping in our great valley and we got to see them and spend a little time around the fire and they even came and went to church with us. Then on Sunday Dad and Mom came so that Dad, Cary and Kieran could go on a pack trip with the horses up to fossil mountain. Mom stayed here with us and we had a great time. It was so fun. I miss the days when we lived so close. So on Monday Mom, Bailey and I went out to IF and did a little shopping and went to the Museum. They are featuring the Titanic, it was so interesting and good. We really enjoyed it. Then yesterday we went and got wonderful apricots and we made jam. Yummy. They boys came home from their camp trip and we had a great visit and evening popping popcorn and visiting with Kieran. We miss him when he is not close. Stephanie, Josh, and Wade all went up to Badger for their Youth Conference and they had a great time and got back this morning. It was fun to see them. We are excited to see them and everyone else on Friday for our Bar C Ranch Reunion! I hope to get lots of great pictures and I will be doing an update for sure next week.

No comments: