Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yes we are a little redneck!

We won 2 free tickets to the Demolition Derby in Rexburg on Saturday, so we went out to IF and did some errands for the farm. We also got so lucky and we bought the lights for our shop from a friend who is an electrician and we got them for 150.00 dollars cheaper per light and we bought 4 of them. We could say we got lucky or just so blessed. We then went to the Derby. It was so hot sitting in the stands but we had a good time. Emotions were running high there and these people took it way serious. I thought we were going to see a fight too. We had a great time just hanging out together. We also went to Wingers for Dalan. He made a deal with me that if he got a A on his Econ. final I would have to take him to his favorite place. He did it and he even made the honor roll this last Semister. Bailey had all A' s but one B. We are proud of both of them!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You guys win more free things than any one I know :) Cool!!! Hey I am still waiting on pictures of Baileys hair! Luv ya