Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bailey Update

Bailey has started her second semester of her freshmen year of high school. How fast time goes by. She works so hard at school and is so organized. We are very proud of her. They did not have school on Friday because of the end of the semester so Bailey had a party to celebrate. Her first girl boy party and it was a huge success. She invited a great bunch of kids. She had Jessica and Jordan Warburton, Colby and Ryleigh Green, Riley and Emma Hodgson, Gabriel Wilson, and Dalan. They had a great time. We did too, Scot and Dani, and Caden came and spent the evening. It was fun. We also got to visit with Diane and Steve Green, Dana Wilson and Cindy and Jeff while the kids finished up. Good, good kids.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yeah! You updated the blog! I love it, it looks so cute and springy! I also like the music. I am so proud of your kids too! I can't believe how fast they have grown up! All Macie has talked about today is seeing you guys!!!! We Love you all!!!