Saturday, January 9, 2010

Burr.......

Well if you have to work outside it is not lucky, but if you are a 15 year old high school freshman it is really lucky. Bailey has had no school on Thursday and Friday. Yes we got out of school for the cold and incase you don't know our school policy it has to be 30 below before it can happen. Too cold, but it is so beatiful outside with the white mountains and clear blue sky. Stacy has enjoyed his heated shop especially on these cold days. Dalan went skiing yesterday and had a great time. Today we went to IF to visit Garry in the hospital, they are trying to help regulate his meds for them and we did some shopping. We always have a great time being together as a family. I had a Primary party this morning before we left. I am teaching the CTR 5 class and the kids are so cute! Bailey is getting her Patriarchal Blessing tomorrow and she is so excited, as we all are for her. She got a new dress today to wear and Dalan has his new suit. I will post some pictures tomorrow of the big day. I have a feeling I better take a hanky to church!

No comments: