Ok here is the story. On Wed. night we had a family council to see how we were going to handle the opening of the call. Of course Bailey thought we need to wait for her (which I agree), so this is the plan we came up with. Dalan said if he can't open until after school he did not want to be home just waiting,(which I understand also) so Stacy, Dalan, and I went out to IF to buy groceries. We then went to Driggs and picked Bailey up from school and then headed home. Yes it was in the mail box. How excitng and nerve racking all at the same time. So we left all our groceries in the truck and met together in the living room. Dalan opened his call and read it to us. He has been called to the Arizona, Mesa Mission, english speaking and will be leaving on April 14, 2010! Wow, we were all excited and he is really excited. So begins the process of getting ready. We only have 2 months! Wow!!!! We have lots to do, but it will all work out. We need to begin the list!
Dalan made calls and spread the word!







1 comment:
We NEED an update!!!!! :) We miss you all!!!! Macie sends her love! So do I!
Post a Comment