Thursday, February 4, 2010
Thursday!
Yes today is Thursday and from what we have been told it is the day that missionary calls are issued on! Wow. We are all excited, nerveous, happy, apprehensive, jittery, happy, what more can we say. I have had a pray in my heart all week for the General Authorities, wow what a responsiblity. I have thought do they really need my prayers, come on think about it, and then I have realized we all need help from each other and Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for my many blessings and the spirit I have felt this week and pray I might always live worthy to feel of His love. I love the church and it's teachings, and the blessings it brings into my life. I know that Dalan will be an excellent missionary and people are waiting to hear the gospel, and they are waiting for him to share the message. I feel like it is so hard to pay back Heavenly Father and Jesus for all that they have done for us and all that they continued to. They have blessed us so much. Dalan's blood sugars have been doing awesome! Living a good life and saying Thank You sometimes just seem so inadequate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment