Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coping Strategy

 O.k. I have been meaning to put a picture of my latest craft and I have been waiting to get it framed and we have not had time to go into the shopto make it so here it is as of today. This is our way of counting down the 2 years of a mission. Doesn't 24 fast sunday's sound lots better than 730 days!! A friend of mine gave me this advice and I thought it was a great way to think, so I came up with a chart all of our own. When my two brothers served their missions we put a sticker on every day while they were gone! Here is my version.
It was fun to make. It is on canvas and so it has a real neat texture. Dalan helped paint it his favorite color orange. (This is even metallic orange) The little piece's around the edge are just gospel principles that Dalan will be teaching about. The star picture is of Arizona's State Flag. The bottom reads "I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints".

No comments: