Wednesday the 3rd of March we went to Pocatello and Bailey got her splint for TMJ. She is slowly adjusting and doing o.k. We sure hope she gets feeling better fast. We also took Katie, Macie, and Stockton to Pocatello. Wes brought them to our house on Sunday and he went home early Monday morning. We had such a great time with Katie and the kids. Macie played so hard with them. She loves Mario and her and Dalan spent hours down stairs playing. She is so dang cute. She went to town with Dalan and she told him she was going to miss him when he was on his mission. Dalan will miss her and Stockton so much also. Stockton loves Dalan and he got lots of loves from him. He also loves Stacy. He doesn't know quite what to think of me. He loves men. Katie and the kids and I went to Rexburg on Tuesday and had a great time. We also did some crafting on the cricket. I needed Katie's help to figure out a new program I got. We ran out of time, but had a great time anyway.

This is Macie teaching the kids how to Cong Fu Panda!
Don't you love our new center piece? I do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment