Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lucky Me!

I have to blog about a couple of the sweetest things that have happened to me lately. For my birthday Bailey gave me the sweetest gift. She knew that I had lost my Young Women Medallion and she visited with the Young Women President and she gave Bailey one of them to give to me. So sweet. So now I have one just like hers, except mine is gold just like my old one and she has one of the new silver ones. I also have to tell you how sweet of a girl she is. She stood up for what was right at a party this last week-end. You can always give the easy Sunday school lesson answer but when it comes right down to it, it is never that easy. I am so proud of her. Love you tons Bailey.
Also I got the sweetest love notes posted around the house the other day for my birthday when Stacy was hunting. So cute and sweet. Made me even cry. I want to post them so I will have them forever, so sorry this will be a little personal.
  • Brenda I can't believe that I won't be here for  your birthday, the day that created the biggest blessing in my life. Love Stacy
  • Brenda I just thought you would like a note to know that I am thinking of you hope you have a great day. Love Stacy
  • Happy Birthday I love you so much. I am hoping that you are happy and enjoy the day. I will call when I can get service. I can't believe I am gone for your birthday. I love you :) Love Stacy
  • Good Morning? I think? Anyway I hope you have a great day. I will be thinking about you today. The day that is your birthday. I hope you remember how much I love you. Thinking of you Stacy
  • Brenda I hope you are having a good day. I am thinking of you hope you are smiling. You are the love of my life. Love Stacy
  • Wish I was here with you. Love Stacy L

No comments: