Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great People

Hello parents of Elder Lerwill,


My name is Sandy Braddock and I have been a surrogate mom while he was
In our area. Sweet boys!
I took some pictures that I would like to send you.
He is doing well. It was pretty cool to see him baptize Bro. Butler.
Know that he is well taken care of.
The pictures,
1st one – My husband Bill, your son, and Elder Hiatt.
2nd one – Your son, my husband Bill, and me, right before I am to get my hair cut. And I have been babysitting so I am pretty tired. Ughh.
The other pictures were Christmas day, while waiting for dinner to start, he caught a few winks. Awwww.
The kids I am babysitting for a week and I put together a care sack for him for his new area. (apple, sunflower seeds, popcorn)
He has been so fun.
Sincerely,
Sandy Braddock









No comments: