We had our own Priesthood miracle here on Saturday night. It was fun to write Dalan and tell him about it. We love all of his miracles.
Saturday night I went to bed and woke up around 11:00 coughing so hard. I thought I was going to blow my head off. I could not stop and if it would settle for a minute the second I would lay down it would start all over. I finally asked Stacy to give me a blessing. I have never had a prayer or blessing answered so quickly in my life. Stacy blessed me that I would not cough and that I would be able to sleep and let my body heal. He finished and I coughed a couple quick times, went to bed and didn't make another peep all night long. I felt such sweetness knowing that my Heavenly Father truly hears and answers our prayers. I am so thankful that Stacy lives worthily to uphold his Priesthood responsibilities. I love him so much. I am so thankful. Pretty crazy that my Primary lesson on Sunday was about Priesthood Blessings. I had my very own story to tell my 5 year olds. Too bad 5 years olds are well, you know, 5 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment