Thursday, February 3, 2011
Rexburg Temple
This is really crazy how this happened. I cleaned out my bedroom closest today and I found all these temple keepsakes from the Rexburg Temple Dedication. I wanted to put them into the blog and sat down and started working on it and saw that it was dedicated on the Feb. 3, 2008. I thought how crazy is that. But then I remembered that President Hinkley had died and they had to post pone the dedication. It was dedicated on the 10 th of February 2008. It was President Monson's first official business as the new Prophet of the church. I find it still crazy that I would be doing this almost exactly to the date. It was a special day. It was really great to take our family and go through the open house. We also had the opportunity to work at the temple during the open house. I can't believe it has been 3 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment