Love you dad! hope this makes you cringe! :) No Fear when you have the mantle of a missionary...haha...jk there is still fear! :) have a good one! Lvoe elder DalaNL Eerwill
He emailed us this picture too. I have a bone to pick with him... I was up with Macie several hours in the night because she had a nightmare about a snake in her bed. She kept squirming around and itching and would not settle back down!
Cry unto him in your houses yea, over all your household, both morning, mid-day, and evening.
Cry unto him over the crops of your fields, that ye may prosper in them.
Cry over the flocks of your fields, that they may increase.
Alma 34:21,24,25
1 comment:
He emailed us this picture too. I have a bone to pick with him... I was up with Macie several hours in the night because she had a nightmare about a snake in her bed. She kept squirming around and itching and would not settle back down!
Post a Comment