Monday, April 4, 2011
Tender Mercies
It is real interesting how the Lord works and blesses us. We have had several of those tender mercies in our lives. Dalan wrote home about a very special and sacred experience that he had at the temple and I know it is blessing his life and ours. Then this morning I returned a phone call from Medtronic Minimed. A guy had called on Saturday and we were not home and he asked Dalan to call him. Well since Dalan is in Arizona (and very busy I might say) I called him back. He has been assigned to be Dalan's advocate. O.k. whatever, we have been customers of this company for a long time now (probably close to 10 years) and we have never had anyone call us before. He wanted to verify address and that kind of stuff and let us know of a recall on skin prep wipes (which doesn't apply to us, yes!) and he wanted to make sure that he had enough pump supplies. I told him that Dalan had plenty and said we had switch his sister around and she wasn't using the same ones as him so he had plenty. Well he told me that since he was Dalan's advocate and we have two members in our family on minimed pumps that we qualify for a 20% discount.Yeah!!! I asked him how come we haven't known about this for a long time? Anyway I won't think about that and I will be very grateful for any help. Switching our insurance around so we can say we can afford it (which is really a myth) has been a little painful (more like a needle in your eye). I feel like Heavenly Father is aware and I am so thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment