On Monday the 20th Bailey and I left to go to Twin to see my Dad and Mom and sister and family. We had a good drive down and enjoyed it. We met Mom and Katie and the kids at the Dr. office and waited for Katie to get done and then went and met Wes and Stockton and ate lunch at Tomatoes. We then went shopping. It has been a long time since us girls have just gone shopping. We had a great time. Bailey got lots of cute school clothes. Stockton went with Wes so we just had Bowdrie and Macie. Macie was such a good girl. Bowdrie was a little grouchy but we improvised and it was great. Then on Tuesday we just visited and watched a movie and hung out. The kids so wanted Bailey to play in the water with them. Wouldn't you know it that they had almost their first rain storm all summer that day. It down poured there for a little while. So Wednesday morning we got up and after it warmed up we got the pool and slip and slide out and hung out in they yard and played in the water. We had such a great time. It just went by way too fast. I hated leaving. Then Bailey started thinking about her leaving our home in a year. I don't really like this stage of my life. So needless to say some tears were shed on the way home. It was fun to come home though and to have been missed by Stacy and Dalan. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I love them all so much. Here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment