These beautiful petunia came back from seed. How cool is that.
While Bailey and I were gone to Twin, Stacy and Dalan worked on our new gate by the redneck gazebo. I think it looks awesome. We will pull out the goose berry bush when it goes dormant and hopefully it will survive a transplant. We will bring in some more dirt this fall and plant it all back into good grass. The big rock on the left is a big rock that has been in the field for YEARS. The field it was in was in summer fallow this year so we had Scot come and dig it out. Just the top of it showed and it would always catch on the discs and bend them. We made guesses on how big it would be. It is big and really heavy. While Scot was here we had him bring it to our lawn. Yes another redneck quality of ours. I am also planning on digging up some of my flower beds and putting some soil that Stacy has been making from the horse/straw leftovers. It will be great. I want to plant a bunch of tulips this fall also. It will so brighten spring!



No comments:
Post a Comment