We got to go to Rexburg the other night and we went to Gringo's and ate. Yummy and fun to just be together as a family. I also made a table runner for Stormi's bridal shower. It was fun and turned out cute. Yesterday was our ward "family feud " and I made chili and bread. We also got to be one of the families to play. So Stacy bailey and I and John and Amanda helped us. We didn't do so hot. Good thing it isn't serious stuff. One cool thing is that when the other families were doing it one of the questions was what teen ager in our ward will be most likely to succeed and Bailey was the #1 answer. We are so proud of her. Dalan was not there because he left yesterday to go see Stormi. She is going through the temple this Friday. We will head that way tonight after school. Bailey doesn't have school tomorrow so it will work good. I will report on that after we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment