Sunday, March 10, 2013
Enjoying family time
Nice to have everyone home. Stacy and Dalan went on Friday night with Jeff and Ryan to Bozeman Montana to a gun show. I think they had a great time. Bailey and I did nothing all day long on Saturday. I have been sick for almost 10 days. It has kicked my hiney. I did go to church today. Hope my cough soon leaves. Today has been enjoyable just enjoying my family. Time is flying by so quickly. Dalan and Stormi mailed their announcements out. Stormi has her temple prep classes done SMS got her recommend and she is going through temple on Friday Bailey went to temple baptisms on Friday might and she was asked to take a minute or two and talk in sacrament meeting. She did such a great job. I am so proud of my family. Dalan had a huge week. Stacy and him taught the temple prep class this week for bishop. He taught his Sunday school class. Thirteen 12 and 13 yr olds. Heaven help him they are not the best behaved. Then he had to teach elders quorum he has also been studying for his cdl license. Tonight he got to Skype Stormi and gave her the last lesson because the guy who was teaching her couldn't. So this evening we have been to Alaska, wrestled alligators, watched snows chine racing and now watching bill riding. We also made chocolate milk shakes. So blesses and tired. We lost an hour today. It was crazy to have it been bright day light at six tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment