Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 18, 2013

I can not believe that I have had another birthday that added on the numbers to my age. Birthday's are great the number not so much. But this year is an interesting one because my Dad called to tell me we have the same numbers, so we must be the same age. I agree with him. I turned 47 (wow) and he just turned 74. How crazy is that. I did have a great birthday. Bailey came home and it was a beautiful fall day. We hung out here and went for a drive and looked at the beautiful leaves and then went to O'Rourkes for dinner. I heard from all of my family. I sure do love them all. On Tuesday we went and picked up the Panter pig and we met them in Pocky. We had a great time. It was so fun, the boys took the boys and Katie and I went into JoAnn's and shopped fabric. Way fun. Then they took me and Stacy to lunch at a new Mexican place. On Wednesday we went back out to IF to pick up the "66" so Stacy can work on it. Stacy took me to Brady's (Bailey was also with us) and he bought me a new sewing machine for my birthday. I am so excited. I have only played with it for about 5 minutes, can't wait to do more. It is really nice and sews so good. I was reluctant to get a new one, but so glad he took the bull by the horns. Oh no, does that mean I am the bull? Bad comparison. Katie gave me some cool fabric and tape and a magazine subscription. My dad and mom gave me some money, so I just might have to go buy more fabric. ha ha. They also gave me a card that made me cry. I love them so much and am so thankful for them and all they have done for me. I  have pretty awesome brothers too. Glad to visit with them. Dalan and Stormi also called and wished me Happy Birthday. Pretty lucky lady I am.



No comments: