Saturday, October 19, 2013

What cute Indians

Fun with Grandpa!

I think this was the last time Wes and I went on a date (yes 2 months ago).  The kids were so excited for some Grandma and Grandpa Curtis time.  Grandpa had all kinds of fun activities lined out for the kids.  They roped, dressed up like Indians, and ate too much sugar.  They had SO much fun!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!












OK I had to steal Katie's picture's and post. This is the cutest thing ever. I love my parents so much and how they all love us. The effort that Dad went into to do this was so cute. He really is a boy at heart and I love that. He has always done fun things with us. I love that my parents taught us how to work hard and then when a job was done then we would go do something fun. Most of the time though
they made the job fun too. I fell so blessed! Thankful for a wonderful family.

No comments: