Today we talked about the change of heart. It really hit me hard. Made me think about all the little experiences I have had to make my testimony grow as strong as it is today. I am so thankful for all those times that I was being tested and pushing me to grow. At those times I remember thinking why me and why do I have to change... I’m just fine the way I am. But God know better than all of us. He knows our greater purpose and wants us to be the best we can be. In life we as humans resist change and don’t like to change things up. When I was 18 years old I had an experience that brought me to the knowledge of knowing how special life really is and how you need to enjoy every day cause you never know what is around the corner. July 24 it was summer time I just barely turned 18. I had been sick EVERY DAY! I was so sick I couldn’t eat and had no energy. I was just lying on the couch that whole summer. I had doctor appointments one after another. Finally they came to the conclusion I needed my gallbladder out. So on July 24 I went into the doctor’s office and was being prepared for surgery. I remember crying right before and I kept telling my mom I was so scared. I didn’t have a good feeling about it. Then next thing I remember was waking up and the first thing I said was I feel like I have liquid in my chest the nurse brushed it off. I spent the whole day in the day-center. I wasn’t even feeling good but they sent me home. I cannot tell you to save myself what that ride was like. The next thing I remember was my dad pulling me up to get me out of the car I couldn’t see or hear and I felt dizzy. The next thing I remember was I was being taken to the Driggs hospital. When we got there they immediately started to try to get an ivy in me and they couldn’t. They were trying my legs, feet, arms, hand… My body was shutting down. A normal person’s oxygen levels should be 90% mine were at 30. They life flighted me to IF and I spend 3 days in the ICU and 2 days in a normal room! I had some of the most spiritual moments in my life those 5 days. No one knew if I was going to be normal because I had go without oxygen for so long. The Lord was with me that day. No Doubt about it! Because of the priesthood and the many prayers I am here today and as healthy as ever. To this day the doctors can’t explain what happened to me. But I have the Lord to thank for my life and I will forever be in his debt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment