I have so wanted to paint my dining room and have been putting it off until the other day I jumped in and got it done. It is the color I think I wanted when we built our house but we painted it all one color for ease and to get in quicker. Since then I have painted almost every other room. I had painted the dining room yellow because I was chicken to go this dark, and I did like it from the original color but I have been so sick of it lately. It also washed out my cabnets. Well the new is awesome, it brings out the color in our wood. I really like it.
Dalan helped me prime it and wanted to show off is creative expressions! I think he better continue on with college! he he
THE NEW








2 comments:
OOOOHHHH! I LOVE IT! It looks great Da! Will you come help me paint now?
Yes, lets do it!!! Thanks, glad you like it. I do too.
Post a Comment