Thursday, February 24, 2011

Now I know I am not going to die, I will Blog

We had a super great fun week end going to Twin and seeing Wes, Katie, and kids and Grandpa and Grandma. Thursday night though the week end began by Grandpa and Grandma coming and staying with us so they could do their taxes on Friday. Always fun to have them come and stay. Friday morning they took off for Rexburg and we left around noon for Twin. On Saturday we went into town and meet Grandma and Grandpa and Bailey bought her some new boots (with Grandpa's help) and then we went to the CSI girls basketball game. We took Macie with us and Katie, Wes, and Stockton stayed home. Stockton was sick. It was really fun to see the game. Laurel Kearsley a girl Dalan went to school with is one of the main stars. After the game we got to visit with her and her family. It was fun to see her. Sunday we went to Sacrament Meeting and then we thought we would go home that evening. But the roads into the valley were all closed. So we stayed one more night and had a great time visiting with everyone. So sorry we didn't get to see Cary and his family. I think they were on the road some of the time. We tried calling them on our way through but I am sure they will be glad they didn't have to see me. I chilled and fevered all the way home. Tuesday and Wednesday I was so sick. I am feeling much better today, just have the stupid cough and sound like a 85 year old women who smokes. Stacy and Bailey took really good care of me. I still haven't got much done though.  Thanks guys.
Stockton's little checks were so hot and fevered. He sure does love his Uncle Stacy. He shadowed him all week end.


Breakfast table Monday morning ready to e-mail our missionary!


1 comment:

Katie said...

That is a lovely picture of me! Thanks for coming. We had a blast, like always! Love you all!