Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Anniversary and Christmas Present from Stacy-AWESOME

I have been so excited to blog about this but wanted to have it all done. Well we finished it tonight. I have just one more little place to touch up with paint and I don't think you can even see it. So Stacy got me new counter tops and back splash in the kitchen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We put granite on the counter tops. It is called purple dune, it has blue, browns, and purple in it. So beautiful. I have actually never been a fan of granite because I feel like it all looks alike and it is the same in a lot of homes. Well I haven't seen too many with this granite. Yes it is one of the most expensive ones, but with a connection of a friend of Ryan's we got a smoking deal! We put tile up for the back splash and after much debating decided on the walnut travertine tile in the 6 inch squares set on a diagonal with light smoke for the grout. It feels so good to have a clean kitchen. I have spent a lot of time and have went through all the cupboards and cleaned and de-junked. They look so good. I also oiled the cabinets and mopped the floor good. Feels so good to get some deep cleaning done. I am defiantly spoiled. Thanks Stacy, I love it and I love you.























1 comment:

Katie said...

Turned out so pretty!