We also cooked hot dogs for lunch on Dalan's hot dog cooker. Thinking about you Dalan.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Last Week End Before Christmas
Bailey and I had a great day getting a little more ready for Christmas. She wanted to make suckers to give to her friends. I haven't made suckers for years! Probably since I did it with my mom. Great memories. They turned out pretty good. We got presents all ready for Bailey's friends. She did a great job putting them together. I had also made 3 batches of Cinnamon Jelly for neighborhood gifts yesterday. It is the prettiest jelly for Christmas. We also dyed Bailey's hair. Nothing too dramatic, it looks beautiful. We had a great day together hanging out in the kitchen. We also wrapped presents for Stacy. Hope he is a good boy so he can get them. he he. He is a GOOD BOY. He got me the most awesome Christmas and Anniversary present, but I am not going to blog about it til next week when it is all finished. But it is AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Fun, I am jelous. I want a girls day with you two! PLEASE!!!! Love YOu All
Post a Comment