Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We are having the pleasure of watching the two Panter boys while their Mom and Dad escape for a few days and for several reasons.
  • time away together, call it Happy 10th year Anniversary! (Way to go guys)
  • Denver Stock Show
  • See John and Jayne Probst, good friends from Alaska
We love their kids and are so glad to help out. But I do know why they say you should have your kids when you are young. I so appreciate all the work that ALL the mothers I know and love have done through the years and still do, even if their roles change some. I love my Mom and want to tell her Thank You for all that you did for me as I was growing up. It is never ending. Katie you are doing a great job too. I love the roll of being a mother, what a blessing.
As I started this post both boys were asleep. Bowdrie went down around eleven. goal get Stockton to sleep too. It worked for 5 minutes and now I am typing one handed and I am praying my couch does not get a pee bath. Stocktonwas not going to go to sleep let alone put a pull up on!Well Bowdrie is ready to eat. ha ha Life is great.

No comments: