Saturday, February 4, 2012

I have the most wonderfullest husband in the world. He is always willing and the best part able to help me do anything. I wanted to have a Murphy bed downstairs so that we could have a wall in our storage room back. We have had this extra bed and we always haul it back and forth when company comes, no big deal, but it was taking up valuable storage space. I have been researching them for some time. Did some comparing and we ordered the hardware to make our own. To order a finished one was around 2500.00 dollars. (No Way!) Plus I have an amazing husband who can do awesome wood work. Stacy has been working on it this week and we got it put up today. I love it. Looks so good and it will be so awesome when we have family come. I know Macie and Stockton will think it is so cool. Come see us soon!







Small problem. Stops were in the wrong place by just a 1/4 of a inch. So Stacy put Bailey in the bed and folded her up so she could make some marks on where to put them. Pretty funny. Not quite like the cartoons, but almost.






Thanks Stacy, you are the best.