Saturday, February 4, 2012

Letter Feb. 3, 2012

I was going to sit down today and write Bailey and Mom and Dad 2 good letters but here we are Monday and it is already 5:15 and I need to shower! We got kinda side tract and went with some other Elders to play tennis and relax and I forgot my paper so...Ya! :) Next week I'll make it up to you!

Hope you enjoy my baptismal programs and getting some thing in the mail mid-week. We had Heather text us today and ask what time her baptism will be on the 18th.....Ahhhh....Well whatever time you want. OK she said, I get off work at 12:00 can we do it at 2:30? ABSOLUTELY!!! So sweet! Being so blessed.
Keep truckin through the Book of Mormon! I hope you all see a difference in your life as we read it together! I know I am! :) Keep me posted weekly on your progress. You are the best. President and Sister Ellsworth promised all Elders/Sisters that if we read the Book of Mormon in our last 6 weeks we will keep focused on the work. It's working for me! What a blessing.

Side Note from his family.
As a family we are seeing blessings from reading the Book of Mormon. We are really enjoying it and it brings a sweet peace into our home. We are a few days ahead of his schedule since we started as soon as he challenged us. We are almost done with Mosiah. We are on chapter 27, so just three chapters left. We will make it!!

Hard to believe but we went under 40 days today until he comes home. 39 more days, wow!

No comments: